Club INTERSPORT Terms & Conditions
Club INTERSPORT (Club IS) Rewards Program is operated by selected INTERSPORT stores in Australia (*listed below). The only mode of communication with the customers shall be emails, and hence customers must consent to share, and validate, their email address to be eligible to become Club INTERSPORT Members. To identify themselves in-store, Members of Club INTERSPORT may either opt for the barcoded Key Tags (Card), which can be supplied in our selected physical stores, or identify themselves through their unique and validated email address.
Each member of the Club INTERSPORT Rewards Program is bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1) Each application for membership of the Club INTERSPORT is subject to acceptance by INTERSPORT in its absolute discretion
2) Club INTERSPORT membership is only activated on receipt, by INTERSPORT, of a fully completed and signed application form, or by valid registration accepted through selected INTERSPORT stores. Online registration is currently not possible
3) Only individuals can apply for Club INTERSPORT membership. Associations, Clubs, Corporations, Government Bodies, High Schools, Primary Schools, Universities, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the Club INTERSPORT. However we have some rewards programs to suit non-individuals. For further information, please contact your nearest INTERSPORT store
4) A Club INTERSPORT member may only hold one Club INTERSPORT Card. Club INTERSPORT membership and cards cannot be held jointly. Unique, and valid, email address is a must for Club INTERSPORT membership
5) Employees of INTERSPORT, or of any participating INTERSPORT franchise store, or of INTERSPORT advertising agency may not be eligible to participate in the Club INTERSPORT program
6) There may be two types of Points: Club INTERSPORT Reward Points and Club INTERSPORT Points. Club INTERSPORT Reward Points are the points which may be issued by INTERSPORT at its absolute discretion. Club INTERSPORT Points will be earned for every whole dollar spent at a participating INTERSPORT store on Eligible Purchases. Currently, purchases made through INTERSPORT Online will not be eligible for Club INTERSPORT Points. INTERSPORT may also offer Bonus Points from time to time on terms set by INTERSPORT in its absolute discretion.
7) Club INTERSPORT Points will be earned with every Eligible Purchase made:
a) At any participating INTERSPORT store within Australia on presentation of a valid Member identification, such as either the Membership Key Tag or the unique and valid email address
b) At INTERSPORT Online, as and when that facility is available, and currently not available, against entry of unique and valid email address and password details
c) Subject to terms set by INTERSPORT from time to time in its absolute discretion.
8) The member must present in store either the Membership Key Tag, or the unique and valid email address, at the time of purchase for Club INTERSPORT Points to be earned. Points will accrue only after a sale is completed upon provision of an original receipt along-with either Membership Key Tag or the unique and valid email address to INTERSPORT for processing.
9) Club INTERSPORT Points will be allocated to the CLUB INTERSPORT member account within 24 hours after each Eligible Purchase, subject to specific promotion terms and system availability
10) Club INTERSPORT Points cannot be transferred
11) Active Club INTERSPORT members may receive regular Club INTERSPORT communications by email showing Club INTERSPORT Points balance. It is a pre-requisite condition to have, and share with Intersport, a unique and valid email address to receive Member communications. Should a Member unsubscribe from INTERSPORT email communications, it will be treated as Member’s decision to opt out of Club INTERSPORT and any Club INTERSPORT points accrued till then will lapse
12) Club INTERSPORT Points balance and other details can currently be checked at INTERSPORT participating stores. This capability is currently not available Online
13) Club INTERSPORT Reward Dollars, if and when issued, have a validity period of only four months, unless a further reward is achieved without having spent the first reward. Club INTERSPORT Points have a spend threshold of $250, or Twelve months, after which they expire. Members have to spend at-least $250 in a year to qualify for Club INTERSPORT Reward Dollars, and have a period of four months to redeem the issued Reward Dollars. These thresholds limits are at the sole discretion of INTERSPORT Management, and may change from time to time
14) Club INTERSPORT Points will be earned on the purchase of an Intersport gift card, but cannot be redeemed to buy an INTERSPORT gift card. Club INTERSPORT points will not be earned while redeeming INTERSPORT gift cards for payment for Eligible Purchases. No points will be earned for that portion of a sale paid for using Club INTERSPORT Points
15) Club INTERSPORT Points can only be redeemed with a minimum of $250 spend. Club INTERSPORT points per $ spent could vary from time to time, and the decision shall rest solely at the discretion of the Management
16) Club INTERSPORT Points are redeemable by presenting a valid identity proof (Driver License / ID Card / Passport / Club INTERSPORT Membership Key Tag / Unique and Valid email address) at any participating INTERSPORT store. Redemption of Club INTERSPORT points is currently not available online
17) Club INTERSPORT Points can only be redeemed for goods and services sold at participating INTERSPORT stores in Australia, or at other nominated Club INTERSPORT partners.
18) No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the face value of the Club INTERSPORT Points you redeem
19) Club INTERSPORT Points cannot be redeemed for cash
20) Refunds will only be provided for goods and services purchased using a Club in accordance with INTERSPORT refunds and returns policy. In the event of a refund, any Club INTERSPORT Points earned for the original purchase will be deducted from the Club INTERSPORT account, and if purchased using redeemed Club INTERSPORT Points in partial or full payment, Club INTERSPORT Points will not be refunded.
21) Your membership details are personal information for the purpose of the Privacy Act.
22) Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the Club INTERSPORT and by the participating INTERSPORT stores for marketing and promotion
23) INTERSPORT may provide personal information to outside organisations who are contracted by the INTERSPORT Group of companies to carry out advisory, administrative or research functions for INTERSPORT.
24) INTERSPORT reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Club INTERSPORT at any time by providing not less than 30 days’ notice to members.
25) Membership in the Club INTERSPORT Program may be terminated immediately by INTERSPORT if INTERSPORT has reasonable grounds to suspect that a Club INTERSPORT member has shop-lifted or defrauded INTERSPORT or Club INTERSPORT in any way.
26) INTERSPORT may terminate any membership of the Club INTERSPORT without notice, if the relevant member fails to comply with these membership Terms and Conditions, engages in misleading or deceptive conduct in connection with the Club INTERSPORT; or the member does not use his or her membership card for a period of 12 months, or dies or becomes bankrupt
27) A member may terminate his or her membership in the Club INTERSPORT at any time by giving written notice to INTERSPORT.
28) All Club INTERSPORT cards, virtual or otherwise, remain the property of the participating INTERSPORT store only.
29) INTERSPORT may appoint franchise owners of any participating INTERSPORT store to exercise any discretion conferred on INTERSPORT under these Terms and Conditions.
30) INTERSPORT is not responsible for stolen or lost Club INTERSPORT Membership Key Tags / email addresses / passwords.
31) To the extent permitted by law, any liability that INTERSPORT may have to a member relating in any way to the Club INTERSPORT whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is limited:
a) in the case of any claim relating to points, to crediting the relevant number of points to the member’s account; and
b) in any other case, to a maximum of $.01 for each point in the member’s account at the time the liability arose.
32) All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied, and whether arising under statute or otherwise, are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law
33) INTERSPORT may make any changes at any time in its absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions. INTERSPORT will endeavour to provide at least 7 days’ notice of any such changes
34) Where INTERSPORT is required to give notice under these Terms and Conditions, notice will be given by direct emails only
If you have any questions in relation to the Club INTERSPORT please contact your nearest participating INTERSPORT Store in Australia, or contact swclubIS@intersport.com.au
Participating INTERSPORT Stores (click store for details):