INTERSPORT Gift Cards
How do INTERSPORT Gift Cards and Active Gift Cards work?
- INTERSPORT Gift Cards (in-store use only)
INTERSPORT Gift Cards can be purchased either in-store or online via this link here, in which case they are sent out via post. These types of gift cards are able to be used at any participating INTERSPORT store but cannot be used on the INTERSPORT website. Electronic INTERSPORT Gift Cards can also be purchased via the link above and are sent via email once purchased, but again can only be used in-store, not online.
- Active Gift Cards (both in-store and online use)
Active Gift Cards can be purchased to redeem at INTERSPORT stores and also on the INTERSPORT website, but need to be converted to a coupon code to be used on the INTERSPORT website. To use an Active Gift Card, scroll down to the ‘How to use an Active Gift Card’ section.
When does my Gift Card expire?
INTERSPORT Gift Cards expire 36 months after the date of issue. Gift cards must be redeemed before the expiry date shown, otherwise they will be void.
Cash will not be given for unused balance. Unused balance upon the expiry of the card will not be refunded or credited.
Active Gift Cards also expire after 36 months from the date of issue.
Can I check the balance of my INTERSPORT Gift Card or Active Gift Card?
Your local INTERSPORT store will be able to tell you the balance of your INTERSPORT Gift Card.
Active Gift Card balances can be checked via the Active Gift Card website here.
How to use an Active Gift Card
To use an Active Gift Card on the INTERSPORT website, you will first need to convert it on the Active Card website here.
To convert the Active Card:
- Follow the link to the Active Card website
- Scroll to the ‘How to use section’
- From the ‘Select a retailer’ list, choose INTERSPORT
- Select ‘Online’ as the redeem method, click proceed and follow the remaining prompts
If I purchase an INTERSPORT Gift Card and then change my mind, can I get a refund?
No, our Change of Mind policy does not include INTERSPORT Gift Cards.
INTERSPORT Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit, laybys, or retailer accounts.
Further terms and conditions
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise at participating INTERSPORT stores only.
- Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- If you have reason to believe that an error or issue has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, please contact our Customer Service team.
GET IN TOUCH
If you need to talk to our Customer Service Team contact us during business hours (9am to 5pm AEST Monday to Friday).