Product Code 1011A691.400
Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000™ 8 running shoe from ASICS is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners in seeking a performance stability shoe.
When you’re looking for a smooth ride, the GT-2000™ 8 road running shoe is the model for you.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability
What’s “stock in store”?
Gives you the ability to see stock availability in the stores nearest to you. You will also see store information including the address, how far away the store is, phone number, email contact and opening hours.
What do the different call outs mean?
- AVAILABLE: Product is available and in stock.
- ONLY ONE LEFT!: You better be quick, last one!
- OUT OF STOCK:The store is not showing any stock available.
Are all INTERSPORT stores shown?
More than half of the INTERSPORT stores are linked and providing updated product availability three (3) times per day. For a full store listing, please click this link.
What can I do if the stock is showing AVAILABLE or ONLY ONE LEFT!?
You can call the store during opening hours or email outside opening hours to request to reserve the stock.
What can I do if the stock is showing OUT OF STOCK?
Please contact your nearest store, because if they don’t have an item available, they will do their best to get it in for you. Alternatively you can purchase online if the product is available.
Does it guarantee stock is available?
The nature of retail means we can’t 100% guarantee the information will be live and accurate, so we recommend you contact the store to confirm availability.
Online purchases cannot be returned to a store, and in store purchases cannot be returned online.
INTERSPORT Australia is pleased to offer Free Returns on product that is to be exchanged (under 5 kgs) and within 30 days of purchase OR product is faulty or not as advertised. A “change of mind” will not be eligible for a Free Return or refund on any delivery charges paid. You will be required to pay the return delivery costs.
If seeking a refund, please allow up to two (2) weeks from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. This allows for postage and banking delays, both of which are outside of our control.
INTERSPORT Australia does not offer exchanges on products purchased online. If you wish to exchange a product you’ve purchased, you will need to return your purchase for a refund and place a new order.
For full details of our returns and exchange policy, click here.
At INTERSPORT we pride ourselves on our service and giving our customers the right advice.
If you’d like some more details about an item, need some advice, or would like an expert fitting, your local store will be happy to help.
For general enquiries, you can contact your local store using our store finder.
If you have a question about a specific product for a specific store, use the “find in store” button on the product page to contact the store nearest to you.
For all other enquiries or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org