We understand during the current COVID-19 pandemic there is a lot of uncertainty,
but we also know how important exercise and staying active can be to everyone’s mental health and wellbeing.
We are proudly regional and want to continue serving our local communities for as long as it is safe to do so.
Our stores remain open and are each taking the necessary
measures to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff
Contact Free Click & Collect Now Available at Selected Stores
The Contact Free Click & Collect Process is simple:
- Use our new Click & Collect option for your local store when shopping online
- Receive an order confirmation when your order is available to collect
- Call your local store to let them know you would like to use our contact free option to collect your order
- Once you arrive we will bring your order to your car so you can be on your way
Check the list below to see if this is available at your local INTERSPORT store.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- INTERSPORT Albury
- INTERSPORT Auburn (Sydney)
- INTERSPORT Ballina
- INTERSPORT Bathurst
- INTERSPORT Dubbo
- INTERSPORT Lismore
- INTERSPORT Mudgee
- INTERSPORT Orange
- INTERSPORT Wagga Wagga
- INTERSPORT Wetherill Park (Sydney)
- INTERSPORT Kilkenny (Adelaide)
- INTERSPORT Murray Bridge
- INTERSPORT Port Augusta
- INTERSPORT Port Pirie
Our store environments need to stay a safe place for everyone so if you're heading into one of our stores please follow these steps:
- Keep browsing to a minimum by making a list before you arrive, you can also call ahead to ensure we have your items
- Where possible please shop solo, to minimise the amount of people in the store
- Respect social distancing by staying 1.5 metres apart (this includes when talking to our staff)
- We’d prefer it if you could use cashless payment options including card payments or afterpay services
Thanks for your understanding in helping us stay safe!