At INTERSPORT, we understand during the current COVID-19 pandemic there is a lot of uncertainty, but we also know how important exercise and staying active can be to everyone’s mental health and wellbeing.
We are proudly regional and want to continue serving our local communities for as long as it is safe to do so.
All our stores are each taking the necessary measures to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
NSW and VIC Update: Due to the high volume of online orders, there may be a delay with delivery of some orders in these states. If you have placed and order, you will receive an email notification as soon as your Contactless Click and Collect order is ready to collect or your Home Delivery order has been shipped. Our team is working hard to prepare orders as quickly as possible and we thank you for your patience and support.
Several states across Australia currently have COVID-19 restrictions or lockdowns in place. Depending on where you live and which INTERSPORT store you visit, you may be required to follow health directives from state governments, which can change daily.
Please observe the following general health practices when entering an INTERSPORT store:
- Use your state’s QR Code Check In app (or similar contact tracing method) to register your attendance in store
- Wear a fitted face mask for the duration of your time in the store (unless your local restrictions say otherwise or you have an exemption to not wear one)
- Observe social distancing measures at all times within the store
- Make use of sanitisation facilities upon entering and leaving the store
Lockdowns may mean that INTERSPORT stores are closed to foot traffic. In many instances however, stores may be allowed to operate Click and Collect services. See the list below to see if your local store offers Click and Collect.
The following stores are currently affected by lockdown restrictions:
- Casey Central
Regional stores in Victoria with some exceptions have re-opened, subject to current COVID restrictions on retail in Victoria. Please note that some stores may be trading under reduced hours during this time. Please contact your nearest store for opening hours.
More information is available via the Victorian Government here.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Broken Hill
- Fyshwick (ACT)
- Port Macquarie
- Wetherill Park
- Winston Hills
Please note that some stores may be trading under reduced hours during this time. Please contact your nearest store for opening hours.
The Australian Retailers Association’s COVID-19 Resource Hub has a full list of restrictions relating to all states here.
Contact Free Click & Collect Now Available at Selected Stores
The Contact Free Click & Collect Process is simple:
- Use our new Click & Collect option for your local store when shopping online
- Receive an order confirmation when your order is available to collect
- Call your local store to let them know you would like to use our contact free option to collect your order
- Once you arrive we will bring your order to your car so you can be on your way
Check the list below to see if Click & Collect is available at your local INTERSPORT store.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- INTERSPORT Albury
- INTERSPORT Auburn (Sydney)
- INTERSPORT Ballina
- INTERSPORT Bathurst
- INTERSPORT Casino
- INTERSPORT Dubbo
- INTERSPORT Lismore
- INTERSPORT Mudgee
- INTERSPORT Orange
- INTERSPORT Port Macquarie
- INTERSPORT Tamworth
- INTERSPORT Wagga Wagga
- INTERSPORT Wetherill Park (Sydney)
- INTERSPORT Winston Hills
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
- INTERSPORT Airlie Beach
- INTERSPORT Charters Towers
- INTERSPORT Mackay
- INTERSPORT Moranbah
- INTERSPORT Morayfield
- INTERSPORT Redcliffe
- INTERSPORT Rockhampton
- INTERSPORT Toowoomba
- INTERSPORT Townsville
- INTERSPORT Townsville Domain
- INTERSPORT Yeppoon
- INTERSPORT Blackwood
- INTERSPORT Harbour Town
- INTERSPORT Kilkenny (Adelaide)
- INTERSPORT Murray Bridge
- INTERSPORT Port Augusta
- INTERSPORT Port Pirie
- INTERSPORT Tea Tree Plaza
- INTERSPORT Ballarat
- INTERSPORT Bicknells (Bendigo)
- INTERSPORT Casey Central
- INTERSPORT Cranbourne
- INTERSPORT De Grandi (Geelong)
- INTERSPORT Horsham
- INTERSPORT Mildura
- INTERSPORT Sale
- INTERSPORT Shepparton
- INTERSPORT Sunbury
- INTERSPORT Traralgon
- INTERSPORT Wangaratta
- INTERSPORT Warragul
- INTERSPORT Warrnambool
Our store environments need to stay a safe place for everyone so if you're heading into one of our stores please follow these steps:
- Customers attending stores in regional Victoria need to register their attendance via the QR codes provided and must wear a mask for the duration of their time in the store. If you have attended an COVID-19 exposure site or feel unwell, please follow the relevant health advice from the Victorian Department of Health and do not visit in-store. Stores in the metropolitan Melbourne area remain closed to in-store shopping until June 10.
- Keep browsing to a minimum by making a list before you arrive, you can also call ahead to ensure we have your items
- Where possible please shop solo, to minimise the amount of people in the store
- Respect social distancing by staying 1.5 metres apart (this includes when talking to our staff)
- We’d prefer it if you could use cashless payment options including card payments or afterpay services
Thanks for your understanding in helping us stay safe!